According to a Glassdoor survey released today, more job seekers and employees are using their mobile devices during the job search process, and they’re doing it more frequently. Nine in 10 (89%) job seekers report they’re likely to use a mobile device during their job search in the next 12 months, up seven percentage points (82%) from less than a year ago. Also, 45% of job seekers say they use their mobile device specifically to search for jobs at least once a day, up two percentage points in less than a year.
Chosen excerpts by Job Market Monitor. Read the whole story at 9 in 10 Job Seekers to Search for Jobs via Mobile; Glassdoor State of Mobile Job Search Survey | Glassdoor Blog.
- Mobile Job Search (Infographic)
- Job Search with Mobile Devices / 30% of Simply Hired Traffic
- Job Search / YouTern’s Top 50 Twitter Accounts
- Job Search / General job boards and job search engines are used most often
- Job Search and Hiring / The Smartphone Revolution