While every job has its ups and downs, your overall level of happiness with your career choices is readily apparent when faced with the question, “So, what do you do for a living?” Do you answer this question with pride?
Here are a few tips on developing a career worth some serious bragging rights.
1. Don’t Take a Job You Don’t Like (or Stay at a Job You Hate)
2. Exit Each Job Gracefully
3. Find a Mentor
4. Pursue Your Passion
5. Be Memorable
- Job Search with LinkedIn / How to use it
- LinkedIn / Most Recruiters Who Use Social Media
- Job Search with LinkedIn / Close to 100% of job seekers use it as their number one social media
- Job Search / Top 10 LinkedIn Groups
- LinkedIn / Profiles for the out of work
- LinkedIn / Your Profile When You’re Unemployed
- Job Search / Resume and LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn Job Search / 6 Mistakes You Should Never Make
- How To Strengthen Your LinkedIn Network
- LinkedIn / Most Popular Site for Social Recruiting finds Bullhorn Reach
- Job Search / Integrating Social Media in Your CV
- Job Search with Twitter / 5 ways to use it
- Job Search with LinkedIn / Is ‘Move Your Job Application to the Top of the Recruiter’s List’ Cheating ?
- Job Search and LinkedIn Profile / Please Polish it
- Job Search Tools and Internet / 8 New Ways To Do