- Be Yourself!
- Be Confident in Who You Are and What You Have to Offer
- Look Me in the Eyes
- Tell Me a Good Story
- Sit Up Straight
- Practice Practice Practice
- Know the Job and the Company
- Make Sure You Know Your Own Resume
- Show Me You Understand the Role (And Have Skills to Match)
- Concisely Answer My Questions
- Come Prepared with a Few Really Good Questions of Your Own
- When the Job Interview is Over…
Chosen excerpts by Job Market Monitor. Read the whole story at Recruiter Insights: 15 Things I Look For During a Job Interview | The Savvy Intern by YouTern.
- Job Interview – 10 Things that must be said
- What to Say – Job Interview Questions and Answers
- Tips for a Job | Interviewers Aren’t Friends | Must-Ask Questions | Body Language Mistakes | Qualities In the Eyes of Hiring Managers