Could you imagine a job interview during which your interviewer asks you for your Facebook password? Well folks, it’s happening and you should know what to do when it happens to you.
Let’s go over some things you can do to protect yourself on a job interview. Don’t forget: You have the right to a personal life and your privacy!
1. Put it Eloquently
2. Evaluate the Situation
3. Take Steps to Protect Your Personal Life
- Job Interviews | Some Employers are asking for Facebook and email passwords (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Tips for a Job | Interviewers Aren’t Friends | Must-Ask Questions | Body Language Mistakes | Qualities In the Eyes of Hiring Managers (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Upload Profile Pictures Add Personal Skills Get Job Interview (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- The Top 3 Mistakes Job Seekers Will Make on Facebook Timeline (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Your Facebook Profile Can Predict Your Job Performance – Time Moneyland (jobmarketmonitor.com)