Below are my top ten predictions for the workplace for 2015.
1. Companies hiring Generation Z for internships.
2. More millennials are taking leadership roles.
3. Honesty becomes a revered leadership trait.
4. The skills gap continues to widen.
5. The continuous job search picks up.
6. Mobile hiring and the mobile job search explode.
7. Social media posts used to attract and retain talent.
8. Succession planning becomes a top priority.
9. Women continue to seize power positions in the workplace.
10. More people stepping out of traditional career paths.
Chosen excerpts by Job Market Monitor. Read the whole story at The Top 10 Workplace Trends For 2015.
No comments yet.