One of the requirements for those collecting unemployment benefits is keeping track of your work search. That’s not always easy.
A recent StartWire survey of 25,000 unemployed workers reports that:
- 25% of job seekers had their work search records audited by state unemployment agencies
- Of those that failed to provide documentation, 75% had to re-pay benefits or were denied benefits
- More than 85% believe that staying organized improved the outcome of their job search
StartWire, the Internet job search organizer website, has provided a free way for unemployed workers to track their job searches so they don’t jeopardize their benefits.
With just a click from within StartWire, job seekers can customize their job search records.
Read More @ Unemployment Work Search Organizer.
Related articles on jobmarketmonitor.com
- Social Media Jobs and Salaries Guide
- Social Media | How they can helph College Students in Job Search
- Smart Social Media Helps Jobs Find You | More Than 15% of Workers Get Hired Through Social Networks
- Maximise your employability with LinkedIn
- Social Networks | Is Your Profile Helping for Your Job Search ?
- Using Social Media for Hiring Can Get you Sued | Reuters
- Social Media Interview Questions to Ask an Agency or New Employee
- The Top 3 Mistakes Job Seekers Will Make on Facebook Timeline
- Following Up After an Interview with Social Media? | CAREEREALISM