Hundreds of policy analysts are losing their jobs in the latest rounds of cuts to the public service.
Union officials say the cuts raise serious questions about how exactly the Harper government will formulate policies in the months to come.
About 690 members of the union representing economists and social scientists were told today that their jobs are on the line, joining another 160 who were informed last week…
- Voters support deep spending cuts, poll says | CTV Ottawa | CTV News (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Canada Budget 2012: Federal Government Job Cuts and Grads (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Canada | Budget | DND cuts account for one-fifth of federal budget cuts over next three years – Winnipeg Free Press (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Canada | Federal public employees anxious as job cuts loom – CTV News (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Canada | Budget | CBC to cut 650 jobs over three years (jobmarketmonitor.com)