We recently had a chat with Lars Schmidt who is the Director of Talent Acquisition at NPR (that’s National Public Radio), based in Washington, DC.
In these changing times for recruiting, Lars, who is the founder of @NPRJobs and #pubjobs, believes in proactively driving social recruiting strategies.
In this interview, Jorgen Sundberg, founder of Link Humans, found out:
• More about NPR and its objectives
• What are the main challenges when trying to find talent
• How to leverage a strong consumer brand to a strong employer brand
• How social media are proactively changing rectruiting strategies
• Top tips to get a job at NPR, what social media tools to use
• And last but not least: the mystery of Lars Schmidt’s name finally revealed! …