A prolonged job search is a pain. Literally. The pressure to secure a job over a long period of time is stressful and frustrating. And it’s easy to lose yourself in the process by prioritizing the need of employment over your personal health and wellness.
Here’s a secret: taking care of your mind, body, and spirit will not only make the job hunt easier, it’ll also increase your chances of getting hired. After all, employers are drawn to candidates who demonstrate that they know which healthy habits will strengthen their productivity, communication skills, and more!
In this guide, we break down a few new skills to try out that will improve your health during and after the job search process.
Discover examples of how you can employ new activities into a healthy lifestyle, such as:
- Information on how to set boundaries
- Stress management tools and a quick example of meditation to help you in moments of chaos
- Ideas to get your body moving without taking the deep dive into overwhelming exercises from the get-go
- Examples of creative projects to enjoy on a budget
- Multiple sources of recent research to prove why these habits are necessary