The nine worst things that managers do that send good people packing.
2. They Don’t Recognize Contributions and Reward Good Work
3. They Don’t Care about Their Employees
4. They Don’t Honor Their Commitments
5. They Hire and Promote the Wrong People
6. They Don’t Let People Pursue Their Passions
7. They Fail to Develop People’s Skills
8. They Fail to Engage Their Creativity
9. They Fail to Challenge People Intellectually
Chosen excerpts by Job Market Monitor. Read the whole story at 9 Things That Make Good Employees Quit – Forbes
No comments yet.