If you will be interviewed for a job via Skype and a webcam, here are 11 tips:
- Use top technology
- Ready your résumé
- Ready your workspace.
- Tape interviews
- Be friendly
- Engage interviewers
- Speak slowly
- It ain’t over until it’s over
- Request travel reimbursement.
- Tips for a Job | Interviewers Aren’t Friends | Must-Ask Questions | Body Language Mistakes | Qualities In the Eyes of Hiring Managers (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Preparing for a job interview? Read these 6 tips first | Articles (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Upload Profile Pictures Add Personal Skills Get Job Interview (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Job Interviews | Some Employers are asking for Facebook and email passwords (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Job Search | Interview Street Is Holding CodeSprints Every Week | TechCrunch (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- 7 Steps To Writing A Cover Letter That Will Actually Get You An Interview (jobmarketmonitor.com)